The doctoral degree in law (PhD) can provide law students and legal professionals the greatest variety of career options in the field. Online courses and seminars provide a flexible education that dovetails comfortably with your work or family commitments. Specializations can include a doctorate in criminal justice, homeland security policy, or public safety leadership. Moreover, graduates of PhD programs in law find satisfying careers in the widest range of international businesses and industry, including biotechnology, health care, labor relations, management, consulting, intellectual property, education, finance, patent law practice, taxation, corporate operations, and education.
Doctoral Degree in Law and Criminal Justice
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Prefer exploring options talking to our staff?
Call toll free now: 1.855.330.6938
Matching School Ads
4 Program(s) Found
Northcentral University , Online
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Implements a one-to-one teaching model, partnering one student with one faculty member in each course.
- 100% of faculty members hold doctoral degrees.
- No physical residency requirements, allowing students to pursue their degree online.
- Committed to innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability since its founding in 1996.
- Offers several programs in business, education, psychology, and more.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits