Doctoral Programs in Intelligence Studies
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Prefer exploring options talking to our staff?
Call toll free now: 1.855.330.6938
Matching School Ads
4 Program(s) Found
Northcentral University , Online
- Offers fully online Business programs with master’s and doctoral programs in business administration and organizational leadership.
- Students may choose from various specializations, including Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Marketing, Healthcare Administration, and more.
- Business Administration programs do not have GRE or GMAT exam requirements.
- 100% of faculty possesses a doctoral degree in their field.
- Students may pursue their degree completely online, with no physical residency requirements.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
1 Program(s) Found
Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law , Santa Barbara
- Professors are skilled attorneys, judges, and managers who provide a real-world perspective on law.
- A small average class size of 25 students allows more individualized attention from professors.
- Convenient scheduling options and flexible admission requirements make it possible to pursue a professional law degree.
- Students can choose between the Juris Doctor (J.D.) program and a Master of Legal Studies (M.L.S.) program.
- Both programs are backed by 45 years of law education experience.