If you've been dreaming of attending fashion school in New Hampshire, now you can make it happen. Check out fashion schools in New Hampshire, offering programs in fashion design, marketing, and merchandising--and find the perfect school in the perfect location.
Fashion Design Schools in New Hampshire
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Prefer exploring options talking to our staff?
Call toll free now: 1.855.330.6938
Matching School Ads
2 Program(s) Found
Southern New Hampshire University , Online
Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University. We offer certificates, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees in over 100 programs in a wide variety of subjects.
- Online Courses
1 Program(s) Found
Kaplan University , Online
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Kaplan University - KHE , Lewiston
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.