If you've been dreaming of attending fashion school in the San Francisco Bay Area, now you can make it happen. Check out fashion schools in the San Francisco Bay Area, offering programs in fashion design, marketing, and merchandising--and find the perfect school in the perfect location.
Fashion Design Schools in San Francisco Bay Area
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Prefer exploring options talking to our staff?
Call toll free now: 1.855.330.6938
Matching School Ads
Kaplan University , Online
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits