As America's population ages, the demand for occupational therapy continues to grow. Occupational therapy aides are enjoying a surge in job opportunities nationwide and a healthy average salary of $38,480, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. If you're interested in a secure healthcare job that doesn't require years of specialized medical training, consider becoming an occupational therapy assistant. With new distance education programs, you can study at home, on your own time and at your own pace.
Occupational Therapy Degree and Programs
Matching School Ads
Since 1996, Southern California Health Institute has been dedicated and committed to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
- Physical Therapy Aide/Sports Rehab Program
Since 1949, Grand Canyon University has been a premier private university in Arizona, helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential.
Earn Your Diploma from Home!
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment Specialist
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Psychology - Substance Addictions
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology.
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Management
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
Take the first step toward a better future at South College-Asheville.
- AAS Occupational Therapy Assistant
- AAS Physical Therapist Assistant
Flexible career learning to fit your busy lifestyle - National American University.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant A.A.S.
Discover the power of ONE COURSE A MONTH® to fit education into your busy life.
- Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant