Bakers and pastry chefs are responsible for making the delicious breads and pastries you eat at restaurants, grocery stores, and the bakery. Bakers mix ingredients and follow recipes to produce a wide variety of baked goods. While pastry chefs perform a similar function, they might also manage or supervise other kitchen workers, and organize and order supplies.
Baking & Pastry Degree and Programs
Matching School Ads
With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Sacramento - Certificate in Patisserie and Baking
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Miami - Diploma in Patisserie and Baking
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in MSP - Certificate in Patisserie and Baking
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Austin - Certificate in Patisserie and Baking
You can fire up a new career with help from Auguste Escoffier Schools of Culinary Arts. We offer two programs for careers in the culinary industry, including culinary arts and pastry arts.
- Diploma in Pastry Arts
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- AAS Degree in Culinary Arts
Turn your culinary passion into developed career skills at The Chef’s Academy.
- Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology.
- Baking And Pastry Arts, AS
- Culinary Arts, AS
Your Journey Begins Here . At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon-brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career.
- Pastry Arts - Diploma
- Culinary Arts/Restaurant Management - Associate
Star Career Academy - the career school of choice. What makes us unique, and unlike other trade schools, is the dedication of our staff to provide performance-based occupational training.
- Professional Pastry and Baking
- Professional Cooking
- Commercial Cooking
Get hands-on training from professional chefs at Lincoln Culinary Institute.
- Culinary Arts