The hospitality field is a broad one, encompassing culinary careers, restaurant management, the gaming industry, travel, and the hotel business. Among those broad categories, it's easy to find jobs that fit almost any interest. A restaurant, for example, needs chefs, wait staff, managers, and financial analysts. Hotels need managers, cleaning staff, event planners, concierges and more.
Hospitality & Culinary Degree and Programs
Your Search: Hospitality & Culinary, Online
Matching School Ads
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
Career-focused education for real‐world results.
- Bachelor's - Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you
Johnson & Wales University’s academics are designed to inspire professional success and lifelong growth.
- MBA in Hospitality
Advance your career with our affordable, self-paced, career-focused distance education programs.
- Travel/Tourism Specialist
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 84 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management 84 weeks
Experience a cultured education at Schiller International University.