Online Schools & Colleges in Las Vegas, Nevada
Matching School Ads
Earn your degree or diploma on your schedule and succeed at Ashworth College.
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education.
Whether you want to train for a new career, advance within your current company, or simply learn new skills to stay competitive in today's job market, Allied's distance education training can help!
- Medical Coding
- Pharmacy Technician Program
Interested in a career as a professional dog trainer? Animal Behavior College is the place to start.
Advance your career with our affordable, self-paced, career-focused distance education programs.
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 84 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management 84 weeks
Follow an educational path that matches your interests – at Sanford-Brown College Online, anytime, anywhere. Through our career-focused degrees and student-centered support, you can achieve your personal vision of success – in an environment where everyone is rooting for your success. We offer a range of programs through the Schools of Technology, Business, and the IADT School of Design.
Meet your future at Sanford-Brown College Online.
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.S. in Nursing: Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist with an Emphasis in Adult-Gerontology
- M.S. in Leadership: Disaster Preparedness & Executive Fire Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems