With competition increasing among real estate agencies, a growing number of agents are taking more control of their careers by earning a real estate broker's license. Holding a broker's license allows you to manage all the legal details of buying or selling a property. Brokers can set their own rates, based on market demand or personal preference. In addition, licensed real estate brokers can hire real estate agents to handle the sales process in exchange for a split of any commission.
Real Estate Brokers License Schools
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Prefer exploring options talking to our staff?
Call toll free now: 1.855.330.6938
Matching School Ads
5 Program(s) Found
Allied Real Estate Schools , Online
- Has over 350 employees who provide personalized, one-on-one live student support.
- Partnered with AmeriCorps to create the Segal AmeriCorps education award that pays up to $5,500 towards tuition.
- Provides 100% tuition assistance for military service members who qualify.
- Offers JANET, the Job Assistance Network that covers instruction on résumé writing, cover letters and weekly job leads for up to three years.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC).
- Online Courses