Child Care Associate Degree and Programs
Showing schools in your area
IWU's online degree programs are completely online, eliminating the commute and classroom lectures from your day. Because you decide when to study, in most cases you are free to complete the 12 to 15 hours course commitment per week at your own pace and in the learning style that is best for you.
Where Is Indiana Wesleyan University?
Indiana Wesleyan University is located in Marion, Indiana. As an online student attending Indiana Wesleyan University Online, you may or may not have to visit Indiana Wesleyan University’s campus.
- Online Courses
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more.
- Committed to excellence in post-secondary education since 1982, with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, the main campus spans 63,500 square feet.
- Offers programs in healthcare, business, design, criminal justice, and more.
- Part of Ancora Education.
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Online Courses
- Instructors are industry-experienced professionals who offer their real-world expertise and give you insight into the current job market.
- Offers career placement assistance, helping students prepare their resume, conduct job searches, and find employment after graduation.
- Class sizes range from 10-25 students at a time allowing for more one-on-one instruction.
- Curriculum developed and based on input from professionals in the areas of business, education, healthcare, art and design, legal studies, and various trades.
- 6 campus locations across British Columbia.
- Has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada for over 40 years.
- Gives students the chance to complete a career-focused program in a matter of months.
- Offers programs in healthcare, business, and technology.
- Emphasizes hands-on training with practical projects.
- Works with industry specialists to create relevant, up-to-date programs.
- Offers flexible schedule options— students can choose between day and evening classes.