If you enjoy building, designing, mathematics, physics, or problem solving, few college degrees can satisfy your interests better than a bachelor's degree in engineering and construction can. Career training in this field can prepare you for an exciting range of professions in which you help design, create, inspect, or maintain homes and buildings. Blending art, science, and architecture together, career training in engineering and construction exposes you to a wide swath of disciplines. Many of your classes touch on 2D & 3D art, computer science, chemistry, civil engineering, structural engineering, urban planning, algebra, calculus, and even public policy.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering & Construction
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Showing schools in your area
Prefer exploring options talking to our staff?
Call toll free now: 1.855.330.6938
Matching School Ads
1 Program(s) Found
San Joaquin Valley College , Temecula
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid