Doctoral programs in management and leadership focus on the following course areas:
- Organizational structures
- Personnel development
- Information management systems
- Diversity in contemporary business
- International organization development
- Human resource strategy and legislation
Become a Business Leader with a Doctorate in Management and LeadershipMany doctoral programs are available through online education and can be completed according to your schedule. A doctorate in management and leadership program at accredited online universities will carry similar course requirements to on-campus programs.
One of the benefits of a doctoral program in management and leadership is the career versatility it can afford you. Graduates pursue careers in leadership in business, marketing, human resources, and business management consulting.